The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Tuesday 7 April 2015

F for fireworks


Guess what happened when we went up to terrace last night?! Fireworks. Someone in the neighbourhood was celebrating something and thy decided to send out some nice fireworks to the night sky. The dark clouds that shrouded the evening sky in Bangalore only helped them glow in full bloom. This picture doesn't do any justice to the times of purple, red, yellow and orange that I saw and what a delight it was. I was amazed at the colourful display that unfolded unexpectedly in front of my eyes.



Dad tells me that some of the fireworks are dangerous and need to be handled by parental supervision only. I agree. Do you like fireworks? Which one is your favourite? Dad promised me we will buy some next time they are available and celebrate. I think he means when I grow up?! Dad bhi na!

#TheLittleTigress #AtoZChallenge

No comments :

Post a Comment