The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Thursday 9 April 2015

Healthy Detox


I am the best healthy detox available for dad says. He comes home tired from his days work and I run to him to hold me and tell him how my day was. He lives to talk to me listen to me and is very responsive. He says all his tiredness goes away when he looks at me and sees me smile.

Mom works all day too. Tending to me isn't an easy job. It requires her to be alert all the time, be active and improvise based on what I throw at her. She tells me she gets rejuvenated when she gets a thank you hug from me. I love both of them and they lover too. 

What's your detox? Parenting is not necessarily easy but with a little help from us mom and dad can pull it though. What do you think?

#TheLittleTigress #AtoZChallenge

No comments :

Post a Comment