The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Saturday 4 April 2015

D is for Duck Dance


I learnt this amazing dance from dad. Actually Dad and I invented it. It is quite similar to the chicken dance but is called the duck dance. We walk around like a duck and flap our hands like a duck. I love this little routine that we invented during our night sojourns. Dad stays up with me as long as I am playing and then puts me to sleep. The duck dance is usually used to pull my attention away from things which are dangerous - like a plug, sharp objects or things like that.

I love it because it is quite funny dad does it with me. I run to him and hold him squealing. What is your favorite routine? What do you like most playing with? Tell me! 


#TheLittleTigress #AtoZChallenge

No comments :

Post a Comment