The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Monday 6 April 2015

E for Ellyvan



Did I tell you about my friend Ellyvan? She is a character from Disney's Jungle Junction. She likes to be the big supportive character from the jungle. Her best friend Zooter and Ellyvan have many adventures in the jungle. They spin their wheels and keep running around the jungle having fun and completing tasks.

The programme teaches kids like me to be there for a friend when needed and play and have fun when learning. The storyline is simple to follow and the colours are very pleasant. Mum found it when browsing hammers and has been my favourite for quite sometime and then I stopped watching it when they went offline. When it came back on TV I liked it again. True friends never leave.

#TheLittleTigress #AtoZChallenge

No comments :

Post a Comment