The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Saturday 22 March 2014

I am a little painter


Every kid starts scribbling as soon as they learn to master their motor skills and it is a wonderful journey. Three days ago, dad finally got me some crayons that mom had been asking and I just loved them.

I think there is an artist in me and that artist is already being love by you all. You know I love you all too? Coming back to my drawing skills, I am already a great straight line drawing expert and a scribbler. Mom and dad discovered I am all set to repaint our home and dad has to pay them to paint when we move out but we are just having fun. I love the attention and dad is continuously clicking pictures and shooting videos and telling me I am a great artist and a good girl. What more motivation do you need when your mom hugs you when you scribble on her bag, furniture and dresses?

Encourage my friends to do the same. Uncles and aunties, let your kid paint, scribble and have as much fun as possible as dad tells me it increases the creativity and pure joy is priceless.

Finally before bidding good night here is the video dad wanted to share with you all. How do you like my new hair cut?



Good night.



No comments :

Post a Comment