The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Friday 18 April 2014

Good Friday

Today is good friday, a day that signifies the death of Christ on the cross for my sins and yours and his eternal love for you and me. We went to Church today and I enjoyed the service and me and dad decided to let mom have her worship time. So I slept on dad's shoulder and he was prancing to find out a spot which had fans so I wouldn't sweat. After the music I got up and Pastor Andrew was preaching about how God loved the world and gave his only son to die for us on the cross. Do you know Jesus loves you? I know. He loves me.

We were sitting close to the sunday school kids who were playing with lots of toys and I indulged myself between the message and the toys and games. It has been a long time since we actually could listen tot he Word and I was a good girl today letting mom and dad listen. Have a good friday friends.

Good night. Love you all.

No comments :

Post a Comment