The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Sunday 2 March 2014

30 books in 30 days challenge

Mom and me are participating in "30 books in 30 days challenge" being conducted by 'The BubbleInk'.
Mom loves to read books for me and I love to listen. When I grow up I will read all these books on my own. Mom's dream is to design a nice reading corner for me with hundreds of books.

Dad started reading books for me when I was still in mommy's tummy. I was -4 months old ( Mamma was 5 months old pregnant) That's when I started listening to sounds. I am sure I will love reading books when I grow up because my Grand dads, Grand moms, Dad  and Mom love reading books. So reading is in my genes :-).

Can I share a secret? Mom and Dad went out for a shopping on August 15, 2012 and bought so many books for me (The first shopping for me). But I have sooooooooo many books which are from dad's childhood book treasure.

You know what I read yesterday. "The Magic Toy shop". I will keep updating you on the interesting books I read. 

No comments :

Post a Comment