The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Saturday 23 March 2013

Busy bee

Dad is busy these days. Mom is taking care of me. I mean full time. Dad is working on something big and important. I am surprised he gets time to sleep, eat and run around! Mom plays a good sport by helping out with me.

I love spending time with him. I didn't see him at all today as he had to leave early for a couple of meetings and then the Indiblogger meet and two client meets after that. Once he came back he got a cute hair cut.

I was so happy to see him that I stopped playing with toys and scolded him for coming late. Mom and dad were shocked. I showed sadness, pain, happiness and forgiving when I saw him. My granny says I should speak less lest I get tired.

Dad kissed me and apologized for not spending time with me. I loved mom and dad.

There is so much that parents do to keep you happy, warm and comfortable that we don't know till we are parents ourselves!

No comments :

Post a Comment