The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Monday 23 February 2015

The sleepy house


I have this toy house that mom got for me and I am exploring its various options. I like this one better. It allows me to look at the world in a different view. Dad feels I still got to learn how to use it but I assured him that I am doing it well. Parents... these days!

If I only learn how to use anything just as it should be, how will I explore and learn on my own? If you teach me everything, why would I learn something else? Won't you give chance to use creativity? If the house has to be standing as I play in it, why would I ever understand how it would be otherwise?!

Yes my house is sleepy. My energy is high but the exploration and learning could be at the cost of a few thousands but the learning is worth. There are multiple dreams in the house and yes let it sleep on, dream on. Let your children dream on.

No comments :

Post a Comment