The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Sunday 3 August 2014

My new shoes


Good bye summer and welcome rains. I love rains and am really excited to get wet in the rain. I am doing good and am growing up so tall that dad had to get me some new shoes.

Some shopping experience it is. He is very picky about shoes and so is mom. As mom and me couldn't go shopping he went on our behalf a was sending pictures of all the ones he liked by whatsapp and left the final choice to mom and me. I liked these and got them. Walking with them is nice but I miss the sounds the old ones used to make. Dad said he will get me many more pairs soon.

One step at a time and I am running already! Granpa called and was overjoyed when I spoke to them in words they could understand.

Do you like my new shoes? Let me know. Love you all and good night :)

No comments :

Post a Comment