The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Friday 15 August 2014

Happy Independence Day


I am born in a country which got its freedom 68 years ago this day. I am born in a country where freedom of its citizens is protected as a right in the constitution and I am proud to be born in this country. We are a deeply passionate, proud and patriotic nation and we love freedom. Here is saluting the numerous freedom fighters who laid their lives during and after the freedom struggle, here is wishing the families of soldiers who spend time away from their families and wont hesitate taking a bullet for me, here is to the numerous teachers, farmers, public servants who toil to make this nation better in a small way. 

Thank you Lord for blessing our nation with freedom and giving us peace. Here is to celebrating freedom. Vande Mataram.

Do you like this special dish mom made for me from The Kitchen Story?


No comments :

Post a Comment