The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Let's start play


Everyday morning dad cleans up my living room and sets my toys up in a stack before the maid comes for cleaning. I leave my toys all over the place before retiring to bed early morning. Sometimes I wake up again to play. Dad's morning routine has changed after instated walking playing and throwing things around. He likes doing it. Mom relaxes in the morning as she has to mind me all day and run behind me. Dad is slightly more handsfree type and let's me explore more comfortably.

Here is a rare shot of my room clean and all set to start playing for the day. I don't get tired easily and am really good at keeping myself busy. Dad makes breakfast (easy ones), gives me snacks and milk, tea and gets ready and once mom is up we both bid him good bye and return to play again.

How do you start your day?

No comments :

Post a Comment