The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Cold and ice cream


What do you do when your kids have cold? Are they fussy? Do you give them something hot to drink or some thing cold?

I am allowed to eat ice cream, of course when it is almost normal temperature, but even when I am cold. Dad lets me eat what I want. I am not a fussy girl which means I don't keep crying and cuddling when I have cold. I play it cool and get so many compliments from mom and dad. Mom gets anxious when I have cold but dad says it is okay. They don't rush tot he medicine cabinet too and let it go on its own unless I have serious problem.

How do you treat your children when they are sick? Do you rush to give medicine before we start fighting the sickness on our own?

No comments :

Post a Comment