The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Meet my friends!


Mom and Dad are my best friends. I play with them. But I also have few more favourite friends I love playing with.

Amelia the monkey and Bedelia the hippo - I kick them and hit them. They make funny sounds. We named them after my favourite story Amelia and Bedelia.



Pilloo the caterpillar it runs away from when I try to catch. It's so colourful.

Balu the ball - my first soft football. It's colourful and so soft. This is my first soft toy. Dad bought this for me much before my arrival. He wrapped it like a chocolate.

Tigger the tiger -  I can't change his name now because he is 1928 born. He is like my great great grand father lol...

Tigoo the puppet tiger  moms favourite. It sings and acts for clap your hands song.

And mummy's mittie the teddy bear. It's soooo huge. Dad's gift to her. When mom fought with dad for the first time and was angry , dad brought this to cheer her up. Oh, daddy, you are so sweet.

Dad kept his Mcd collection from 2006 ( that's when the first mcd started in Hyderabad ) packed so that I can grow up and play with them. I will post their pictures when I unwrap them.

Did you like my toys?

No comments :

Post a Comment