The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Monday 5 May 2014

Busy Basket


I am so active that you got to look at me to believe. I am very agile, mobile and explorative. I don't leave any nook and corner of the house and finally come to mom for a refill of toys. So once I finish playing with all my toys, I feel bored. To keep me from getting bored, mom designs a busy basket every day for me. The busy basket has many surprises in store. Each of these is carefully crafted by mom and is a mixture of things for me to hold, touch, smell, taste and explore. Sometimes the basket has all vegetables, toys and combinations, sometimes it is the turn of colorful papers, bits, clothes and toys. 

With the busy basket, mom can monitor and see hat I am doing and how I am I responding to several colors, shapes and sizes and help me explore, learn and see for myself. I love the busy basket idea and look forward to it everyday. Mom shared the idea on a social networking forum and she got amazing response from kids there too. Why don't you try for your toddlers the same?

Did I tell you my mumma is so creative and all that came from me when I was in her tummy :D

No comments :

Post a Comment