The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Thursday 20 February 2014

My mommy dearest


For the past few days the flat next door is being renovated and they keep drilling, breaking and building something and it is really irritating and too loud. Dad and mom have gone several times requesting them to announce at least a day earlier so they can take me out. I am really disturbed by the noise and can't sleep at all with such hard noise in my ears and the floors reverberating to the noise. Dad had even shouted at them once when it went beyond acceptable level.

Mom is the hero in this story and has all the patience to lull me to sleep and hold me close so I won't get scared. I am grown up now but still am a little child. Mom treats me as if I am born just now. She is all protecting, loving and caring for me and spends all her 24 hours guarding me. All through this noise, mom was there next to me.


You know how playful I am and how naughty I can be. I woke up at 12 am last night and played on till 6 am and dad slept though the whole night :) Mom and me had a girls night out. Oh yes, mom is a night person too and dad is like.. will tell you the next time.


So the drilling is almost done and we should be sleeping soundly from now on. More stories later. Now time to lull mommy to sleep :) Love you mommy.

No comments :

Post a Comment