The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Now listening - ' Harry the dirty dog'




Mom got this book and read the story aloud to me today. I love the pictures as they are simple, black and white and a little bit of green and yellow. The story is about a dog that hates taking bath. harry gets dirty and has a lot of fun but at the end of all the fun, he gets a nice bath and loves it.

Kids as young as me are usually scared of taking bath and cry all the time. On the contrary I love taking bath in the tub dad got for me. I love playing with my bath buddies. I have some nice dolphins in three different colors and different colors of fish that float around and make noises when i press them.

Do you have so much fun?
Are you like Harry and hate taking bath?


No comments :

Post a Comment