The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Wednesday 22 May 2013

My first movie!







I watched bits of Finding Nemo today. I was so attracted to the colors and the fish swimming that mom and dad allowed me to watch it for almost 10 mins. Mom said my eyes are so delicate and I need to grow up before I could watch for longer hours.

I am trying to decipher what all goes on around me but here is the story dad told me with the nemo soft toy :)

A small clown fish named Nemo gets lost(that's what I understand) and his dad goes on an adventure trying to find him. Now Dad is very cautious to let Nemo go but in this case Nemo goes beyond dad's and his own and the circumstances point to a harder life. In the process of finding Nemo with an unexpected partner Dory, Dad gets to an adventure of a lifetime. I liked turtles and their cool attitude and mom is going to buy a good soft toy turtle. Nemo has his own adventure where he realizes that his dad wanted to guard him from all the evil but he has to win his own battles and come out a winner. In the end, they unite and realize that their bonding has only grown with the separation and they now love each other more.

It is a beautiful story with a lot of good animation and colors. I loved it. have to grow up and watch :) Bye for now. Gnite. Love you all. Goooo gu gu cooooooooooooooooooooo!
 Pics are from google.

No comments :

Post a Comment