The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Messi play time


So how do you play? Clean, neat and nice? Well that is tough when you are small and I have always been encouraged to play freestyle and the mess actually is clean. I move from one toy to another and then another and another and mom has a lot of work to do when she picks them up after me. Now I am too small to pick my own toys but mom doesn't complain. Once in a while dad chips in too. I play with everything that comes around and I can get my hands on. If you don't find something then it must be in my toys. 

Dad says it helps increase my ability to decipher what things are and helps me grow my creativity when I am indoors. While I broke his watches, phones and many other delicate items, mom encourages me to explore and play. So this is what it looks when I am just warming up. So here is to playing messy and growing up. Have a great day!

#TheLittleTigress
#Parenting


No comments :

Post a Comment