The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Thursday 6 November 2014

Who likes shopping?

We usually go to Bangalore Central for shopping. I like the place as it has many colors, open space and is very bright and nice. Dad let's mom go to shop while I do a little exploring on my own. here we are in the dresses section finding something nice for mom. I love my yellow dress and the shoes are superb combination. What do you think?

Well the staff are courteous and friendly too. I am already liking this bit, I mean shopping and am sure dad won't mind at all. Off late, I am choosing most of the stuff we buy :)

So what do we do once mom comes back? We all go to the counter and pay. I love the part when dad or mom sign off on the chargeslip. Many times I take the pen off and put in my initials :)



No comments :

Post a Comment