The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Monday 27 October 2014

Spilling, eating, playing

Are you strict with your child's eating habits?
Do you fuss if they pick up something off the floor? Of course I am not talking about cleanliness.



It is funny how parenting can make you more patient. Dad and mom let me eat on my own sometimes and let me experiment things. Here I spilled a bowl of puffed rice and mom let me play and see how I pick things up and put them to my mouth. I love playing with things that are tiny and are in different shapes.  Do you see the paint brush in my hand and my friend buzz bee?

Try allowing your children to play and learn on their own. Ya. Keep the floor clean always. Send me some pictures of your kids eating, playing, spilling and learning on their own.

No comments :

Post a Comment