The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Friday 11 October 2013

Riding the pillow


As you know, I am really busy these days playing with my toys, arranging cubes, circles, triangles and watching rhymes, practicing music. But I have learnt one more trick - Kicking the pillow.

I can pick up a pillow with both my hands and send it flying with my feet. One good shot and viola there it goes! It is fun. Now mom and dad cannot control me with walls of pillows. I can find my way out.

Dad tells me it is good that I am doing that - I mean kicking pillows. And says I will be a good wrestler/fighter and in life I should always look at hitting out at my obstacles and win. Once a fighter, always a fighter. I have to grow, get strong and win. But all that is later. As of now let me kick another pillow.

Stay happy and bright. Keep smiling. Love and peace.

No comments :

Post a Comment