The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Monday 23 September 2013

T-minic

I never took any medicine in last five months except once six drops of calpol for fever. Colicaid was the only medicine I took for the first three months when suffered a lot with colic. My Doctor uncle Dr.Bharath hardly recommends any medicine. He says I need to build immunity on my own and not depend on medicine for it. Dad and Mom too agree with his statement.

I was suffering from cold and runny nose for more than 10 days. Even after trying many sessions of steam I still had to fight with it hard. Mom couldn't resist calling doctor and asking for medicine.

T-minic was finally prescribed by Doctor uncle. T-minic oral drops were so tasty with orange flavor. I wanted it in a glass but mom gave me just 8 drops with a dropper. I snatched the dropper from mom and had it till the last drop :). Just 8 drops two times and I am now back to normal :)

What do you use for your baby for runny nose? Aunty and Uncle, Mom is saying not to use any medicine without doctor's advise.

No comments :

Post a Comment