The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Wednesday 10 July 2013

In love with Ellyvan

It's quite sometime that I started watching Jungle Junction on Disney Junior. This is the first cartoon I watched on television and I am in love with it.


(click on picture to enlarge)

Jungle Junction on Disney Junior is aired at 8:30 am and 4:30 pm every day. I watch it regularly.
Dad was flipping through the channels that is when Ellyvan appeared on the screen and it was a love at first sight for all three of us. Dad, Mom and Me.


Mom and Dad allow me to watch it though they are against me watching TV at this age.


Want to know why I love it?
  • The colours are pleasing
  • The voices are clear and not funny 
  • Back ground music or sounds are minimal and are not disturbing
  • There is moral in every episode
  • Lot more to learn

Though there are many interesting characters in the show Ellyvan the blue elephant is my favourite. He keeps on changing his expressions.

 (click on picture to enlarge)

 Mom and Dad tried their best to find an Ellyvan toy online but it is not availble in India. Can you help me find a store in Bangalore or any Indian online store where I can purchase Ellyvan from?

Not only Jungle Junction but I want to watch more on TV. Dad and Mom are you listening ? Whoa!Whoa! Mom, don't be angry on dad for showing it to me I was just kidding :D :D :D (giggles...giggles).

Love you both. Love Ellyvan more :)

No comments :

Post a Comment